CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Weather and School

Hello everybody. I hope you've been able to enjoy this beautiful weather. I have. I've been out on my bike, trampoline, and swings for the past few days. I hate that it is going to rain today because we went out this morning and it was so much fun and beautiful. I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures of my hair, but I am going to. I am loving my new haircut, though.

Today, I loved learning about science. It was so much fun. I learned how long it would take to get to the moon if I was driving a car or an airplane. It takes 22 weeks for a car, and it takes 15 days for an airplane. I thought the airplane trip to the moon was really short. Of course, you know it's not possible to drive to the moon!

Love, Bailey

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun outside. Hope you are enjoying the bikes all of you got for Christmas. Can't wait to see you and your new do. I got my hair cut shorter. I got St. Pat. buttons for all of you. Love, GG

    ReplyDelete