CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introduction

Hey everyone! I want to do a blog because I want y'all to get caught up on things and know what's going on. Some of y'all know this, but we are now going to switch to domestic in our adoption process. We feel it would be better than us being so far away and also it's been taking longer to do international. This is what God's calling us to do. But Ethiopia will always have a place in our heart. We're still planning on getting two little boys though.

I'm also going to blog about my family and more about the adoption as we move on in the process. I'm going to be talking about my friends and my school, too.


If you have something to say please leave a comment.

With love, Bailey

11 comments:

  1. I love your blog idea! Drew and Ben are looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bailey, I love your blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing y'all too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason it says Julie is because you have to have an email address and I don't.It's still me bailey though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Bailey, Anne Margaret and I cant wait to follow your blog!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bailey - Cool idea! can't wait to read more.
    Love, GG

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! Once Emily finds out about this, I'm gonna have to get her a blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mrs.lauren and Anne Marget.I love y'all to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GG,I'm going to post a lot of stuff thats cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs.Amy if Emily had a blog that would be awsome!

    ReplyDelete