CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Catching up

Hey everyone. I am so sorry about how long it's been since I've posted something. We have been going and going and going. Here's the latest update: we have finished all the adoption paper work and are on the waiting list. I'm so excited, because it means that we could get him/them any day! Special thanks to all my family and Miss Lauren and Mr. Comer and of course Anne Margaret Train. Thank y'all for being so patient waiting on a post. Y'all are kind and funny people. Please leave a comment and say if you want a shout out or special thanks. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope every day is filled with joy and happiness. Everyone who takes the time to read about my life is truly a blessing.

Love, Bailey

3 comments:

  1. awww!!! I have missed you! I am glad you are done with the adoption paperwork and I am praying for TJ and that the Lord brings him to you soon!! You need to come over and play with Anne Margaret soon! She missed you too!!! I love you and think you are awesome and am glad you blogged!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is bailey thank you and that would be fun to come over soon or go some were like LJ's or something thanks for being so nice love,bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey everyone it's Bailey and Jenni says hi hope y'all are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete